The Biotechnix Fuel System is not just about using less fuel for the same distance travelled. It has both short term and long term benefits that accumulate over the months following installation:
- Use less fuel - By increasing the burn ratio of the fuel to about 98%, it is a natural consequence that less fuel is used to produce the same amount of power.
- Get more torque - The very first thing that drivers of all of our trial vehicles have commented on is that their vehicle seems to have more torque immediately. The same drivers comment that because of the increase in torque they need less gear changes when driving through hilly terrain.
- Reduce emissions - As well as comments by drivers about the reduction in the amount of smoke coming out of the exhaust, Biotechnix has commissioned before and after DT80 emissions tests that prove a significant reduction in smoke opacity of over 50%.
- Cleaner engine - Trials of the system have proven a large reduction of the amount of carbon deposits in the lubrication system. This means that the oil stays cleaner, longer and may result in longer oil changing intervals with less vehicle down time.
- Non-Invasive - Fitting of the BFS is a simple clamping procedure. The units open up so that they can then be closed around fuel lines without interfering with them. There is no requirement to break into lines or cables during the fitting process.
- Risk free - We are so confident of the effectiveness of the Biotechnix Fuel System that any new customers until the completion of their initial project report.
“ It has been the best thing that has ever happened ... it's been a real saver ”
“ All indications are that it is an outstanding product ”
“ You can't fudge fuel figures, especially in a computerised truck ... then I noticed the the reduced carbon. ”
“ He now comes back with about 15% in the tank, That cost saving is astronomical ... ”
“ He's gone from 2.1 km/l to 2.43 km/l, that's a huge difference ”
Scania Bus - Fuel Efficiency Project
Scania Prime Mover - Fuel Efficiency & Emissions Control
Light Diesel Vehicle (Nissan Patrol) - Fuel Efficiency Project
Scania Prime Mover - Carbon Emissions Reduction & Oil Analysis
Scania Prime Mover - Fuel Efficiency Trial
Sea Shepherd M.V. Steve Irwin - Fuel Efficiency Project
Light Commercial (Mitsubishi FK) - Fuel Efficiency Project
Light Commercial (Mitsubishi FM) - Fuel Efficiency Project
Kenworth Cummins Quad Road Trains - Fuel Efficiency Trial
Caterpillar D9H Bulldozer - Fuel Efficiency Project
Caterpillar 980H Loader - Fuel Efficiency Project
Mack Granite 6x4 Day Cab - Fuel Efficiency Project
SAR Kenworth - Fuel Efficiency Project
Kenworth T359 - Fuel Efficiency Project
Kenworth 2008 T608 - Fuel Efficiency Project
Kenworth K200 Heavy Haulage Float - Fuel Efficiency Project
Western Star 4964FX - Fuel Efficiency Project
Volvo FH16 - Fuel Efficiency Project