On 1st and 2nd September 2010, the components of the Biotechnix Diesel System were tested by the ILAC accredited laboratory of the Vehicle Transport Energy Monitoring Centre of the Department of Transport in Shanghai, China .
- In the Centre's Report, published on 9th September 2010, the tests showed an immediate improvement of 2.9% in diesel fuel consumption during highway cruising and an immediate reduction of 4.3% in the opacity of the exhaust emissions.
- Considering that the BDS is designed to produce accumulating fuel savings and emissions reductions over a longer period of time, this result is truly amazing. In other words, the BDS works!
- The scientific tests were carried out by an ILAC approved facility, using state of the art equipment and performed in accordance with the Government approved Test Standard.
- ILAC - the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation - is an international cooperation of laboratory and inspection accreditation bodies formed more than 30 years ago to help remove technical barriers to trade. Currently there are 44 member countries which include Australia and New Zealand.
- Further information about ILAC can be found on their official website www.ilac.org.
“ It has been the best thing that has ever happened ... it's been a real saver ”
“ All indications are that it is an outstanding product ”
“ You can't fudge fuel figures, especially in a computerised truck ... then I noticed the the reduced carbon. ”
“ He now comes back with about 15% in the tank, That cost saving is astronomical ... ”
“ He's gone from 2.1 km/l to 2.43 km/l, that's a huge difference ”
Scania Bus - Fuel Efficiency Project
Scania Prime Mover - Fuel Efficiency & Emissions Control
Light Diesel Vehicle (Nissan Patrol) - Fuel Efficiency Project
Scania Prime Mover - Carbon Emissions Reduction & Oil Analysis
Scania Prime Mover - Fuel Efficiency Trial
Sea Shepherd M.V. Steve Irwin - Fuel Efficiency Project
Light Commercial (Mitsubishi FK) - Fuel Efficiency Project
Light Commercial (Mitsubishi FM) - Fuel Efficiency Project
Kenworth Cummins Quad Road Trains - Fuel Efficiency Trial
Caterpillar D9H Bulldozer - Fuel Efficiency Project
Caterpillar 980H Loader - Fuel Efficiency Project
Mack Granite 6x4 Day Cab - Fuel Efficiency Project
SAR Kenworth - Fuel Efficiency Project
Kenworth T359 - Fuel Efficiency Project
Kenworth 2008 T608 - Fuel Efficiency Project
Kenworth K200 Heavy Haulage Float - Fuel Efficiency Project
Western Star 4964FX - Fuel Efficiency Project
Volvo FH16 - Fuel Efficiency Project