What is the Biotechnix Fuel System?The Biotechnix Fuel System, known as the BFS, has been developed for engines to improve fuel combustion and reduce pollution:
- The BFS uses technology that has never been available anywhere in the world until now.
- Engines used in trucks, mobile generators, earth moving machinery, drilling rigs, mining machinery, and more can all benefit from this technology.
- The BFS emits specifically engineered frequencies causing the fuel to combust fractionally faster and therefore more completely.
- A faster more complete fuel burn means the BFS can help reduce engine operating costs by providing significantly improved fuel economy, increased engine torque and reduced emissions.
- Given that fuel costs are often in excess of 30% of the costs to most transport companies, a consistent fuel efficiency improvement of even a few percent translates into substantial cost savings and therefore increased profit margin for engine operators.
A Biotechnix Fuel System is the ultimate Business Partner. It is non-invasive and needs no maintenance throughout its working life. The BFS will continue to provide fuel and emissions savings while it is installed on your engine.
“ It has been the best thing that has ever happened ... it's been a real saver ”
“ All indications are that it is an outstanding product ”
“ You can't fudge fuel figures, especially in a computerised truck ... then I noticed the the reduced carbon. ”
“ He now comes back with about 15% in the tank, That cost saving is astronomical ... ”
“ He's gone from 2.1 km/l to 2.43 km/l, that's a huge difference ”
Scania Bus - Fuel Efficiency Project
Scania Prime Mover - Fuel Efficiency & Emissions Control
Light Diesel Vehicle (Nissan Patrol) - Fuel Efficiency Project
Scania Prime Mover - Carbon Emissions Reduction & Oil Analysis
Scania Prime Mover - Fuel Efficiency Trial
Sea Shepherd M.V. Steve Irwin - Fuel Efficiency Project
Light Commercial (Mitsubishi FK) - Fuel Efficiency Project
Light Commercial (Mitsubishi FM) - Fuel Efficiency Project
Kenworth Cummins Quad Road Trains - Fuel Efficiency Trial
Caterpillar D9H Bulldozer - Fuel Efficiency Project
Caterpillar 980H Loader - Fuel Efficiency Project
Mack Granite 6x4 Day Cab - Fuel Efficiency Project
SAR Kenworth - Fuel Efficiency Project
Kenworth T359 - Fuel Efficiency Project
Kenworth 2008 T608 - Fuel Efficiency Project
Kenworth K200 Heavy Haulage Float - Fuel Efficiency Project
Western Star 4964FX - Fuel Efficiency Project
Volvo FH16 - Fuel Efficiency Project